Outfit Of The Day

Here in Chicago, summer is off to a slow start! 

With chilly temps, I regularly throw on a cardigan or light jacket. The jacket below is slightly structured with the yummy feeling of a cozy cardi. . . right up my alley! 

Looking for the denim version of sweats? 

I recommend trying a pair of boyfriend jeans, loose throughout the leg, yet when paired with a fitted top, looks sophisticated instead of sloppy. The final touches include a metallic tote, my gold feather pendant, and classic Sperry Top-Siders. 


Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Top: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: J.Crew
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider
Bag: J.Crew
Necklace: Mad Eagle


A treasure I found at Mad Eagle in East Lansing, MI.

Boyfriend jeans - a staple in my closet. 

As much as I love teeny-tiny cross body bags, a tote is a must at times.

I live in my Sperrys! With the unexpected weather, Top-Siders have come in handy. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts