Maintaining Your Mane

When it comes to hair care I am a Wash N’ Go kind of girl.  Often, I don’t want to fuss with my locks, spending hour upon hour styling my hair.   If you select the right hair care products – you reduce your styling time, enhance the feel of your tresses, and boost your hair’s overall appearance.   These five super essentials maintain my mane from day to day.  





This is a great product to apply to damp or dry hair. I like to run it through my hair to keep it smooth and add shine plus it smells delicious!

It is always important to protect your hair before using heat products like your hairdryer or flat iron.  A few sprits of this protection spray will prevent your hair from being fried and damaged.



When using heat on your hair (flat iron, hair dryers, etc.) you can be left with dry, brittle locks that need some serious TLC. I love this deep conditioner because you can use it in the shower a couple times a the week, leaving your locks lustrous and moisturized. 

To enhance the wave in my hair, I like to apply a dollop of BB in damp hair, scrunching the product in to add texture. It definitely is a cream so really work it into your hair. 








This is hands down the best flat iron I have every used. Heating up in less then one minute, this flat iron can turn even the curliest locks into super straight hair instantly. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts