Artsy-Fartsy

Sometimes I like to play dress up. Switching up my everyday look and channeling the spirit of people I admire is quit enjoyable. I have always had a great appreciation for art. In my mind, I image artists dressing themselves as they would express themselves through their craft. Experimenting with shape, color, and texture - all of it looking effortless. When I am feeling especially creative and eccentric, I like to embody the spirit of an artistTo Incorporate this look into your wardrobe look for parisian style pieces, off the shoulder tops, prints or patterns galore, and pops of color. . . like you have just stepped out of a Warhol masterpiece.
Marilyn Monroe by Andy Warhol
The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh
Light over Paris Photograph by Cabral Stock 

Artsy-Fartsy
Designed by Elise Ford
Click on image to learn more about items used.
To Incorporate this look into your wardrobe look for parisian style pieces, off the shoulder tops, prints or patterns galore, and pops of color. . . like you have just stepped out of a Warhol masterpiece.




Comments

Popular Posts