Frye Boots

I love nothing more then fall and winter fashion. Piling on the layers, adding tights to every look, and choosing what sweater to snuggle up in is something I look forward to when the weather slowly turns brisk. I always think that a great pair of leather boots instantly completes a look. Leather boots are a staple in my wardrobe and every fall/winter season my Frye boots never seem to disappoint. I have found that my Frye’s become even more and more versatile each season I pull them out of my closet. Here is how I would style these oh so chic black Frye boots. 

designed by Elise Ford

Comments

  1. Hey Elise!

    I'm loving your new blog. Very fun.

    xo,

    Pam DuMond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! I have had a blast blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts